Freshly Squeezed Bites, Issue 2
September 18, 2021
A fresh season can stir up nostalgia and make us reflect on the past season or set goals for the next, but I say we bask in the NOW and get the absolute most out of summer! Throughout the rest of September, let’s live in the moment and squeeze the last bit of juice out of this super summer, ya’ll! Whether a walk around your old stomping grounds, a trip to the orchard, a fresh meal from your garden, or your fav song on the radio, let's take pause and live wholeheartedly in that moment.
What could make it even better?! Treating yourself to tasty Torie & Howard candies during each adventure, of course! Don't forget to show others some love, too (because pssssst, National Love People Day is September 30th)! Go forth and have a super end to your summer, folks!
Rainbow Smoothies with Torie & Howard Organic Candies
Have a blast re-creating your own version of these delicious smoothies originally crafted by @lunchwiththeseasons. They're made with frozen fruit and our vitamin C packed Organic Chewie Fruities!
- Red: frozen raspberry, ice and water
- Orange: carrot, frozen peach, and water with Blood Orange & Honey Chewie Fruities
- Yellow: frozen pineapple and water with Meyer Lemon & Raspberry Chewie Fruities
- Green: frozen banana, ice, and water with a little butterfly pea powder and Green Apple Sour Chewie Fruities
- Blue: frozen blueberries with milk, ice, water, and Pomegranate & Nectarine Chewie Fruities
- Purple: frozen blackberries with ice and water, plus Sour Berry Chewie Fruities
*For each tastily colorful layer, blend the ingredients in a blender until smooth, add to a glass & enjoy!
Treat Your Mind to Calming Crafts
When you're finished munching on your fav Torie & Howard candies, channel your creative energy and get the most out of your indulgence! Craft your own version of these pretty flower petals, or find other inspo here.